I suggest you ...

Audio recording options

Hello,

I think this app has a great potential for social scientist working with different types of interviewing techniques. The possibility of showing pictures and simple multiple choice tests is really useful. I also understand that apps like this have some teething issues and that it needs time to sort them out. However, there is one major issue which makes it difficult for me to use MyInterview in my research. As far as I can see, one is required to restart the audio recording after each question. This is really annoying (e.g. short answers which are then partially recorded). I also don't want to focus on having to click this button all the time rather than listening to my interviewees. Is there a way of recording an entire interview (with several questions and multiple choice items) in one go?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Lena

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you very much for your comment! I think it would be great if you could provide a short video tutorial on youtube, so that people get a better understanding of the options that are available.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you ver much for your comment! I think it would be great if you could provide a short video tutorial on youtube, so that people get a better understanding of the options that are available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base